14" Cut off Machine with Metal Blade
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||300 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||2000, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Color Box and Outer Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: J1G-KE2-355-A
- Application: Metal Saw
- Power Source: Electricity
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE/GS/EMC/ETL
- Saw Type: Metal Blade
- Type: Portable
- Customized: Customized
- 355mm Cutting Wheel: 14" Cutting Wheel
- Origin: Zhejiang
Detail DescriptionVoltage & Frequency: 240V/120V~50/60Hz
Rated input power: 2000W
No-load speed: 1450r/min
Cutting wheel dia.: 355mm(14inches
Packing color box: Color box
Carton measurement: 54*34*45CM
G. W/N. W.: 21/19kgs
Loading qty/20ft: 340PCS
Electric cut off machine
Why choose us?
1.More than 10 years experience in the area.
2.Most popular especially among Europe market.
3.Most stable performance.
4.Best quality service.
Trust us! We want to be your best cooperator!
Robust construction using aluminium and dust sealed bearings
for extended life
Gears and drive spindle mounted in a durable cast aluminium housing
Look-off button prevents accidental starts.
Our company's products are mainly exported to Southeast Asia,
the Middle East, Central Asia, Russia, Africa, Latin America,
Oceania and other countries, whether it is quality or price
has a strong advantage in the international market.
1. Keep clean of the work area
2. Don't to use the tools, in the rain, excessive humidity or
where flammable liquids and gases
3. The line away from heat, oil and sharp objects, the line
should be replaced when it is damaged.
4. Tools will put in a dry place when you don't use it.
5. Do not exceed the tool's ability to work to use, do not use small
power tools to do a large load of work to avoid damage.
6. Do not use this tool to do work outside their function.
7. Must wear overalls and wearing protective glasses when you are working
8. Don't use the tool, you must disconnect the line.
6 months since the date of purcase, pls visit our web for more warranty details.
Welcome to order samples of YANO tools for testing !
Q1:Can we have samples to test?
A:Yes, we can afford one or two samples to test at first, but clients
should pay for them, and we will pay the samples fees back once you
place an order in the future.
Q2:Do u have MOQ limited?
A:Yes, our MOQ is 300-500pcs. But if u don't do ur brand, 100pcs is ok.
Q3:What is the delivery time?
A:The delivery time is 45 days for new customer, but if u can confirm
the packing sooner, it maybe 30 days or sooner.
Q4:What is the voltage, frenquency, and charger of ur machine?
A:We do machine according to the requirements of the clients.
But if you wan to do 117v or not normal voltage, the price will be a little more,
but if the quantity is large, it will keep same as 220v.
The charger we mainly do is european two round pin plug and
English three pins plug. If you need other type of charger, pls tell me in advance.
Q5:Do u offer warranty of ur products?
A: We usually offer 6 months warranty for our machine. but if it doesn't work
because of the misusing of customer, it is not of our responsibility.
Q6:Do u accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do OEM, but our MOQ for OEM is 500pcs, or you may should
pay some extra fees for the color box packing.
Q7:What is the payment terms?
A: The payment terms is 30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T
against the copy of B/L for new client at first time. Later, D/P is also accepted.
Cut off machine Maintenance
Due to Power tools need to ventilation, long-term use of very large internal dust,
dust will make gears and bearing (sleeve) deterioration of the dry lubricant mixture
increased wear and tear, especially the use of alternative even more. To protect
the drill rotation accuracy, reduction of the bearing (sleeve) and excessive wear
of the gap, it needs to maintain a very clean housing and processing grease lubrication