Gold Member Since 2012
Audited Supplier
Jinhua Yano Electric Appliance Co., Ltd.

Cut off Machine, Cut off Saw, Cut-off Saw manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 355mm Cut off Machine (J1G-KE09-355), Portable Metal Chop Saw 14", 160mm 650W Multi-Functional Mini Saw and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product 355mm Cutting Machine 355mm Cut off Machine (J1G-KE09-355)

355mm Cut off Machine (J1G-KE09-355)

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
300-499 500-799 800+
FOB Unit Price: US $54 US $51 US $49
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
300-499 US $54
500-799 US $51
800+ US $49
Get Latest Price
Port: Ningbo, China
Production Capacity: 2000, 000PCS/Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: J1G-KE09-355
  • Power Source: Electricity
  • Condition: New
  • Origin: Zhejiang
  • Type: Portable
  • Customized: Customized
  • Transport Package: Color Box
Product Description

Detail Description,

Voltage & Frequency: 110V/230V~50/60Hz
Rated input power: 1800W
No-load speed: 3800r/min
Cutting wheel dia.: 355mm(14inchse)
Packing color box: Color box
Qty/CTN: 1PC
Carton measurement: 55.5*32.5*42.5CM
G. W/N. W.: 18/16kgs
Loading qty/20ft: 350PCS


Electric cut off machine


355mm Cut off Machine (J1G-KE09-355)
 

Why choose us?

1.More than 10 years experience in the area.

2.Most popular especially among Europe market.

3.Most stable performance.

4.Best quality service.  

Trust us! We want to be your best cooperator!

 

Advantages

Robust construction using aluminium and dust sealed bearings 

for extended life

Gears and drive spindle mounted in a durable cast aluminium housing

Look-off button prevents accidental starts.

 

Market

Our company's products are mainly exported to Southeast Asia, 

the Middle East, Central Asia, Russia, Africa, Latin America, 

Oceania and other countries, whether it is quality or price 

has a strong advantage in the international market.
 

Warning

1. Keep clean of the work area
2. Don't to use the tools, in the rain, excessive humidity or 

where flammable liquids and gases
3. The line away from heat, oil and sharp objects, the line 

should be replaced when it is damaged.

4. Tools will put in a dry place when you don't use it.
5. Do not exceed the tool's ability to work to use, do not use small 

power tools to do a large load of work to avoid damage.
6. Do not use this tool to do work outside their function.
7. Must wear overalls and wearing protective glasses when you are working
8. Don't use the tool, you must disconnect the line.


 

Warranty

6 months since the date of purcase, pls visit our web for more warranty details.

 

 Welcome to order samples of YANO tools for testing !
 

 

FAQ

Q1:Can we have samples to test?

  A:Yes, we can afford one or two samples to test at first, but clients

 should pay for them, and we will pay the samples fees back once you 

place an order in the future.

 

Q2:Do u have MOQ limited?

   A:Yes, our MOQ is 300-500pcs. But if u don't do ur brand, 100pcs is ok.

 

Q3:What is the delivery time?

   A:The delivery time is 45 days for new customer, but if u can confirm

 the packing sooner, it maybe 30 days or sooner.

 

Q4:What is the voltage, frenquency, and charger of ur machine?

  A:We do machine according to the requirements of the clients. 

But if you wan to do 117v or not normal voltage, the price will be a little more, 

but if the quantity is large, it will keep same as 220v.

The charger we mainly do is european two round pin plug and 

English three pins plug. If you need other type of charger, pls tell me in advance.

 

Q5:Do u offer warranty of ur products?

  A: We usually offer 6 months warranty for our machine. but if it doesn't work 

because of the misusing of customer, it is not of our responsibility.

 

Q6:Do u accept OEM?

  A: Yes, we do OEM, but our MOQ for OEM is 500pcs, or you may should 

pay some extra fees for the color box packing.

 

Q7:What is the payment terms?

  A: The payment terms is 30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T

 against the copy of B/L for new client at first time. Later, D/P is also accepted.


Cut off machine Maintenance

Due to Power tools need to ventilation, long-term use of very large internal dust, 

dust will make gears and bearing (sleeve) deterioration of the dry lubricant mixture 

increased wear and tear, especially the use of alternative even more. To protect

 the drill rotation accuracy, reduction of the bearing (sleeve) and excessive wear 

of the gap, it needs to maintain a very clean housing and processing grease lubrication



 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Toni
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Miss Toni
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now